If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real i would visit the Royal City of Rabanastre,just to walk around and explore...and hopefully one of my buddies buys a map,because im guaranteed to get lost ^.^;
 
okey doke here my plan
Get my friend to make a party with me, killing things, then SOMEHOW we are at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and we get a princess or something in our party, (who just happens to look just like the hottest girl in school) and then after some crazy shit we end up fighting the big evil guy, maybe one of you guys...
I'd be a.....maybe ninja, or a thief. wateva can use two swords/daggers. My friend would probobly be a mage, or a summoner, together we will kick ass

Finally me and the hot girl will fall in love and live happily ever after
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hence what I meant by I would have more trouble keeping my eye on you :D
heehee,guess you right ^.^"
i like having fun but most the time after the fun is over something bad happens :rolleyes:
thats why its good to have guardians...^_______^

If FF was real i would get my own air ship and travel anywhere i wanted to.
 
IF FF was real I would be a Red Mage and a Dragoon (depending on my mood).

And my wyvern would be my bestest friend.
 
If it was real... I'd go to Gold Saucer!
 
If FF was real i would be a black mage....and not "try" or "almost" but actually take over the world...and be the first villain too last longer than 1 day XD
 
I'd go outside. And, y'know, get in a random battle with a Wolf. And get 260 gil and a magic Fire Ring. Why would a wolf have a fire ring? Who knows.
 
Afterwards, I'd summon Shiva and make her Diamond Dust j00r low HP Theif butt.

Cause, it might be real, and stuff.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top