If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real, I'd have gone to Gold Saucer for my birthday! =D
 
If final fantasy was real, i would kill baddies all day and make money that way! ^-^ I can finally have a life!!!!
 
I know that my first pic was so not good....lol sorry. I didn't even look at before I got the url...sorry. I hope you're the only one that saw it Hydra. When I went to look at my post...I saw...well you....

If FF was real. I wouldn't have to worry about posting kinda...wrong pics on FF net. Tifa would kick everybodies but that was making them!
 
Be glad I baleeted it quickly then. Someones hormones might've perked up.

If FF were real, I probably might not be able to control my hormones.

<.<;

Or myself in general. XD
 
Um well I just edited it...lol we must of done that at the same time.

If FF was real....we would all be very very VERY happy. If FF was real...guys like this

------->
sephiroth-kalite.jpg

Would walk the earth. YES!
 
reasoniamalive said:
Moogle! <glomp!>

If FF was real I would amass a fortune killing baddies...then retire to Costa Del Sol.

How much for the Villa?
300,000? *takes out bankroll* 100s ok? 0.o
cool can i bring my family of moogles...without D.R? so dat i can b with da real reno;cl9...i'll go if ff were real;cl9
 
If FF was real I would take Kat on a journey to save the world, and show her that being a Hero is much better =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top