If Final Fantasy was real......

Kat said:
*starts crying tears of joy cuz of Gackt and D.R*
thanx D.R. =^.^=

If FF was real i would never be afraid of anything.
=o


thankx kat hugglez 4 u :D if ff were real the only real threat there would b is the zombie chocobos lol
 
if ff were real n the zombies chocobos began 2 wreak havoc upon the innocent i would summon odin from ff4 lol so that he may smite those scarey creatures lol
 
if ff were real i'd gather a brigade of moogle knights 2 destroy the zombie chocos lol
 
if ff were real n there were actually zombie chocos i don think marius would sleep 2 well lol quick D.R where's the ammunition?! lol
 
thats soooo bad but true if ff were real with those zombie chocos i'd stay up all night leveling up killing those creatures lol
 
oops wrong thread sorry kat
 
you would what?

if FF was real I'd probably die in one of the endless battles that happen
 
I'd fly with my chocobo to the seacred island in the uper rigt corner of the map
 
If FF was real, I'd look like Rikku from X-2 and I'd constantly be going up to strangers and talking to them, expecting them to let me in on their conversations. I'd also probably get stressed out at the lack of save points and randomly turn on wild rats etc.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top