I'm off...

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lol, I will be performing in a concert at 6:00. I hope it all goes well. Any words of encourangement?
 
I'm playing the flute, yeah I know its not that cool. But, still I'm pretty happy. I wish they would let me do a Final Fantasy song, but still cool.
 
Yeah, you are right. It's going to be a hour and a half long concert. Plus we can't leave, we have to watch the other performed too. So I'm making sure my phone is fully charged.
 
Well we got beat by the 7th & 8th grader. They killed us bad. It was really sad, we all were 17 & 18 and these little kids beat us.
 
i play the celio! if i spelled it wrong, cast BIO on me please!
 
I not that good, I just started a month ago.
 
Cool, well let me do my work.
 
I really don't know, I just picked it.
 
Yeah, it was really fun. I was just mad because my mom came and watch me perform. Other then that, everything went great.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top