Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #1 Lol, I will be performing in a concert at 6:00. I hope it all goes well. Any words of encourangement?
Lol, I will be performing in a concert at 6:00. I hope it all goes well. Any words of encourangement?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Dec 12, 2006 #2 Well, good luck I suppose. Are you singing? What are you performing exactly?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #3 I'm playing the flute, yeah I know its not that cool. But, still I'm pretty happy. I wish they would let me do a Final Fantasy song, but still cool.
I'm playing the flute, yeah I know its not that cool. But, still I'm pretty happy. I wish they would let me do a Final Fantasy song, but still cool.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 12, 2006 #4 Eyes On Me!!!!!!!!!! Good luck. You can do anything. Just be confident and don't get nervous
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2006 #5 EmpressCrystal said: Lol, I will be performing in a concert at 6:00. I hope it all goes well. Any words of encourangement? Click to expand... You can do it! you can do it all night long! XD
EmpressCrystal said: Lol, I will be performing in a concert at 6:00. I hope it all goes well. Any words of encourangement? Click to expand... You can do it! you can do it all night long! XD
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 12, 2006 #6 EmpressCrystal said: I'm playing the flute, yeah I know its not that cool. Click to expand... Not cool? Are you kiddin' yourself? Classical instruments for the win!
EmpressCrystal said: I'm playing the flute, yeah I know its not that cool. Click to expand... Not cool? Are you kiddin' yourself? Classical instruments for the win!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #7 Yeah, you are right. It's going to be a hour and a half long concert. Plus we can't leave, we have to watch the other performed too. So I'm making sure my phone is fully charged.
Yeah, you are right. It's going to be a hour and a half long concert. Plus we can't leave, we have to watch the other performed too. So I'm making sure my phone is fully charged.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 13, 2006 #8 Well we got beat by the 7th & 8th grader. They killed us bad. It was really sad, we all were 17 & 18 and these little kids beat us.
Well we got beat by the 7th & 8th grader. They killed us bad. It was really sad, we all were 17 & 18 and these little kids beat us.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 13, 2006 #9 i play the celio! if i spelled it wrong, cast BIO on me please!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Dec 13, 2006 #10 I want to hear you play this.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 13, 2006 #11 who, me? *looks around* u kidding, right?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Dec 13, 2006 #12 I was directing that to EmpressCrystal.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #13 Uh uh, can I? You have to lend me the score though
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 13, 2006 #14 I not that good, I just started a month ago.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #15 I play really we-ell...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 13, 2006 #16 Cool, well let me do my work.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #17 :O Did you play a bisel or transversal flute?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 14, 2006 #18 I really don't know, I just picked it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 14, 2006 #19 So..did the concert go O.K.?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 14, 2006 #20 Yeah, it was really fun. I was just mad because my mom came and watch me perform. Other then that, everything went great.
Yeah, it was really fun. I was just mad because my mom came and watch me perform. Other then that, everything went great.