im really stuck plz help me!

yea its a tough monster too im stuck on it,actually its to fiends strenghth in one cause its yunalesca and lord zaon,it keeps petrifying me....CURSE YOU YUNALESCA she's a big meanie she killed Sir Auron in ffX....
 
lol....her.....and ALMOST any boss is easy with the Catnip/Gunner trick. o.0
 
Even with the gunner catnip combo the only monster I had real trouble with was paragon and trema.

But I decided to oversoul paragon as it made him use his other attacks more often before his super attack.

This allowed sufficient time for me to kick in the catnip gunner combo to finish paragon off. Without his oversoul state paragon tends to use his super attack in two to three moves.

Trema was easy to defeat when I decided to switch two of my characters to a dark knight.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top