Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hi, I'm Peter from Edinburgh. I <3 survival horror games and 80's music. You can send me a PM if you want to.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

welcome1.jpg

Someone who loves both survival horror and eighties music. ^^Sounds pretty good. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Amazing, isn't it? When i joined, there were a lot of older members still posting a lot. Then i went away for a while, it was silent for a moment (then afterwards with those spamming kids -__- ), and now all of a sudden all these new members! :D Yay!! ^_^
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Yeah, recently there has been a wave of new members. So long as they do more than 1 post!

Welcom all!!! :D
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

I wont give out my real name since it doesnt have any meening to you guys but i will say that Suhiro is a Japanese version of my name :D
Im kinda new with the whole FF universe so dont ban me if im nosey ;) this isa great site, quite an achievement...cheers
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

hmm, i've over looked this thread. ive been around for a little bit now. my name is AJ and i realy like final fantasy. my first was FFVII, then FFX, FF Crystal Chronicles, FFI, FFII, FFIII, FF Tactics Advanced, and lastly FFX-2. i've been around FF for a while but i'm no FF god.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

like final fantasy 7 but i'll play any final fantasy.(i wish i owned them all)I know....my username is richboywonder but i'm not rich.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Thanks. It's also really great to be here, i love it here and i am totally addicted to this forum and the rpg game =P
 
A new members feedback

I am new, and would like to tell you what my initial thoughts on the site.

It looks fantastic, but there are some things I would like to say.

There is not a welcome place, so I dont know where to say Hi to everyone. Thats all the bad stuff.

So pretty good.
 
Re: A new members feedback

Personally, I don't think this forum needs a Welcome section, since an introduction thread for each new member is just an overload of threads, I'm quite satisfied with just one, thanks. :) ^^
 
Hello everyone, I should have done this last week, but I got to caught up in the character system of this site got excited and began without hesitation.

I go by Seph.

I love the FF series in general.
Favorite game: 7
Favorite story: 8
Favorite Sub game: Card Game in FF8 (can't remember name for the life of me.)
Favorite character: Irvine-8, Vincent-7, Rikku-X2
Favorite GF: Odin (Kill or 1DMG... gotta love the odds)
Favorite Materia: Flare or Ultima
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top