Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Garnioa.

Then it's the perfect relationship. =D

Oh, and welcome Slider. :)

We'll give you cookies, don't worry. :D
 
Hi, I'm Garnet_Dagger. I love Final Fantasy of course...My Favorite though is FF9. And I love Garnet. This place seemed cool so I joined. Hope to enjoy myself here :D
 
Hello garnet Dagger welcome to ffnet.net I love FF too although VIII is my favorite IX comes second for me it's great isn't it, if you have any question feel free to ask a mod or admin which are Avathar, Arkacia, and Shaggy. Have a nice stay. :)
 
Pssstt...you forgot Zeromus. Kitty's gonna get you. =O

Oh, and welcome GD. :D
 
aaahhhh....I'm already too late for the welcome party :( (sounds like me)
Anyways,welcome I'm still kind of a new guy as well, so welcome, make 10 serious posts (not spam) but neither in the spamtastic or game sections to earn gil (and little EXP) then you can try the soon-to-be-updated RPG game (according to ShadowHeart, a cool moderator!)
 
Hydra said:
Hey, do you mind if I call you GD? It just sounds cool, lol.

Sure. Go ahead and it's easier to type too :D


Kat said:
Welcome Garnet_Dagger hope you enjoy the forum,and if ya need any help pm i'll try to help ^^

Thanks Kat. I'll keep that in mind ^^
 
=O

It's a signature of fun.

You can just look at Garnets sig for all of your FFIX happiness. You don't have to slave over google and find seperate pictures. :D
 
Hydra said:
=O

It's a signature of fun.

You can just look at Garnets sig for all of your FFIX happiness. You don't have to slave over google and find seperate pictures. :D
XD

Yep. These are my buddies. I just like the FF9 cast. It's so diverse...instead of all ordinary looking like FF8...no offense to Squall and crew... :D
 
yo i\\\'m new here just joined yesterday and love final fantasy
ive finished tactics and X but i would of finished 9 but it stuffed up on the last disc
 
Welcome. =D

If you need any help, we'll provide. Especially with a FF game. Hence the name. :D Well, have fun, and make friends. It's VERY easy. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top