Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Right, I guess I'm the new guy on the block. So here I am I'm Dorga, I like all FFs but at the mo' FF1 is my fave.
 
Amen to that.

But know that someone has greeted me I can start my introduction.

I like FF, FF1 being my fave, and I love Medal of Honour.
 
Wezzy said:
I love FF1 i just got it and i love MOH as well!

Nice. Where are you in the game? and whats your favourite MOH?

whoops, slightly off topic...

Oh yeah...Thanks for the welcoming guys!
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Dorga said:
Nice. Where are you in the game? and whats your favourite MOH?

whoops, slightly off topic...

Oh yeah...Thanks for the welcoming guys!

What happened, thought you were going to be posting alot here. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hey, wassup. Nice place ya got here. I'll have to thank obliviongirl for sending me the link when she gets back from hong kong...
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

hm... Another person from hell? :p
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

hi I'm zidane and i like ffs too.... i kinda need help i'm lost
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Michael here, better known as the Destructinator, Grwn(Gruin) Iscarion

Ive been a loyal final fantasy fan since 95 when i downloaded my first emulator and played final fantasy 4
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Welcome aboard. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

oh! i had no idea this thread was here! well, im Zeromus X. my first ff was ff4, its my favorite ff game, and i used to play it over and over and over again...and i still do. i love pretty much every ff game, except the ones that dont have numbers.(tactics games, crystal chronicles, online)but thats just me. i love cats, comics, games(ff games especially) and did i mention i love cats? i did.. any hoo.....hello everyone!
 
Last edited:
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Yeah, welcome aboard :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hi to everyone on the site.I'm Twilight.Like the forums.See ya around. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hello, I'm new here :p
Age:16
Location: Sweden
Interests: games, music, skateboarding etc.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top