Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

hi, im a new member. what's up eveybody!
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hi, I am new, my name is not Max, but I will not tell you my name, so there!
I'm 13, and live in Pennsylvania. My main interests include drawing, swimming, and playing Final Fantasy!
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

David. California. Teen. Final Fantasy's rule! And also, chicken noodle soup and ice cream (not mixed). FFVII, FFIX, and FFX. I'm already liking what FFXII looks like.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Welcome to FFnet! Just don't be mean and we'll get along fine ;).
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hiya everbody, I'm new here. Please don't be mean to me.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

I don't think anyone here likes Newbie soup, so I'd say you're ok. ;)

Welcome to FFNET.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Konnichiwa everyone,

My name is Jake, but here it is known as the infamous Beowulf. Ummm maybe infamous isn't the right word. *thinks* Well let's see how well it handles for now. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. So "Hi everyone!!!" I think I'll be liking my stay here so. I bid you all adieu. Shouts, "ADIEU!!"

bEowulf
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Why thanks ShadowHeart. I'm glad to be aboard such a fine vessel. *thinks* wait... I mean forum...*stupid me* :P
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

Hi. Well. I've been lurking around FFnet for quite some time now, making some posts here and there, and I have'nt introduced myself yet. So here goes. I'm Pat. I'm 21 years old and I live in the Phillippines. I'm a great Square fan, especially the FF series. I've played FF9 ,8, tactics advance, tactics, 7, 1 and 2 in that order and some other Square games. Currently I'm playing FF5 and I'm on my way to get Shiva. Well that's about it for now. I hope to get along with everyone else here. :)
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

hey everyone!
i hope, you don't mind if i make some mistakes, but i'll try my best.
i'm a 21 year-old girl from austria (the little country next to germany).
the first time i played ff was 7 years ago. when my brother came home with ff7 first i just watched him playing and then startet myself. and what should i say? i just loved it!
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

That's exactly how I got started too! :)
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

just wanted to say hi every :P

girl.jpg


i was bored :D
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

lol it is, but funny at the sametime too :P
 
Re: Introduction Thread - Introduce yourself!!

rofl, that's great!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top