Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda May 21, 2006 #21 dont like it.... stuck at dark Ixion, dunno why, cant beat it... soemone.... help?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2006 #22 ffX-2 is a pretty good game, i borowed it from a friend because i really like X but it is nothing like X.
ffX-2 is a pretty good game, i borowed it from a friend because i really like X but it is nothing like X.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 21, 2006 #23 I liked it, but it was a bit too bland for my tastes. FFX-2 sure got alot of teenagers playing Final Fantasy though, hormones raging and all. It was their game plan all along. All in all, it's an ok game. Not the best FF in the world though.
I liked it, but it was a bit too bland for my tastes. FFX-2 sure got alot of teenagers playing Final Fantasy though, hormones raging and all. It was their game plan all along. All in all, it's an ok game. Not the best FF in the world though.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 22, 2006 #24 the only reason boys play it isbecause yuna & especially rikku expose alot, if u notice rikku is wearing a thong!
the only reason boys play it isbecause yuna & especially rikku expose alot, if u notice rikku is wearing a thong!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 22, 2006 #25
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 22, 2006 #26 nope just joking nice kitty pic!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 22, 2006 #27 That and the Gagazet hot spring scene.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 22, 2006 #28 yeh deffinatly ya know every were i go your there hydra you r soo cool!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 22, 2006 #29 o.0 Not really, I just registered today. 0.o Meh, I need to re-rent FFX-2 and try to love it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 22, 2006 #30 try to love it?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 22, 2006 #31 lol, love and like are a big difference.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 22, 2006 #32 have you beat x-2 if you have, do u have to fight shuyin?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 22, 2006 #33 At the very end, yes. He uses Tidus's overdrives as attacks, but with different names. o.0
choco luvor Freelancer Member Joined May 24, 2006 Messages 16 Age 33 Location zanarkand Occupation my job is me being me RPG Name BaSkEt CaSe May 24, 2006 #34 10 was better but i liked ffX-2. it has to many sidequests.took up to much time for me to try and figure it out.
10 was better but i liked ffX-2. it has to many sidequests.took up to much time for me to try and figure it out.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jul 26, 2006 #35 well,i think it's cool.
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 26, 2006 #36 it good but doesn't get the medal
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 26, 2006 #37 it was a good waste of 1 day to beat IMO
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 26, 2006 #38 i have been playing this game for a long time,and i like it...it's just not as good as FFX
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 26, 2006 #39 FFX has everything on its side. FFX-2 just has characters and gameplay on it's side.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 27, 2006 #40 i like the story line prolly one outa 1000000 tho