is FFX-2 anygood

I liked it, but it was a bit too bland for my tastes. FFX-2 sure got alot of teenagers playing Final Fantasy though, hormones raging and all. It was their game plan all along. All in all, it's an ok game. Not the best FF in the world though.
 
Usher.jpg

:p
 
o.0 Not really, I just registered today. 0.o Meh, I need to re-rent FFX-2 and try to love it.
 
At the very end, yes. He uses Tidus's overdrives as attacks, but with different names. o.0
 
10 was better but i liked ffX-2. it has to many sidequests.took up to much time for me to try and figure it out.
 
FFX has everything on its side. FFX-2 just has characters and gameplay on it's side. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top