- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
heh,let em do wat they want it really dont effect me any or me friends any so....i dont give a crap anymore 
Hydra said:What I do, is every member with a 2 month inactivity, e-mail them, then a while later, those who don't respond to the e-mail, delete it.
Hydra said:What I do, is every member with a 2 month inactivity, e-mail them, then a while later, those who don't respond to the e-mail, delete it. Well, it's what they wanna do. o_0 If they register and leave by trying it out, ok then. Let them leave. They miss out.I still say we need to have a special banner, just for guests, to persuade them to join. We could use Grievers one he made.
![]()
^if you want more experience go to the monster arena.Slider said:Having my own Forum (And not muchexperience) I know that guests acn be either members in invisible mode or real guests who scroll the pages...It's up to the mods to decide wether outsiders can access the topics, links or even see the main page!
Being anew guy myself it's the RPG in here that intrested me VERRRRRRRY much
So I think you should make more advertisment about it because SOMUCH PEOPLE are intrested in that kind of stuff (thenagain they might not be ff fans)
So probably the others register and forget about it!
richboywonder said:^if you want more experience go to the monster arena.
richboywonder said:^if you want more experience go to the monster arena.