isn't it strange that....

It's fine. If they want to miss out on an awesome forum filled with cool people, that's on them i'd say.
 
well i jus see it as a waste of names if sumone makes an acct with 0-5 posts and becomes inactive 2 hours after joining the forums. i believe there should be a refresh to acct or else they would become deleted
 
What I do, is every member with a 2 month inactivity, e-mail them, then a while later, those who don't respond to the e-mail, delete it. Well, it's what they wanna do. o_0 If they register and leave by trying it out, ok then. Let them leave. They miss out. :D I still say we need to have a special banner, just for guests, to persuade them to join. We could use Grievers one he made. :D
 
Hydra said:
What I do, is every member with a 2 month inactivity, e-mail them, then a while later, those who don't respond to the e-mail, delete it.

On most forums I know, a reminder mail comes automatically. >.>
 
Same here, but I never knew. :D I've only gotten a few, and I think those were bulk mail. So, I dunno. Either way. o_0
 
One of many reasons I guess. Well, what else can you do? Besides deleting their accounts. o_0
 
they must have put invisible mode on. if you go to edit option, it should say it at top of the page, "when log in, it counts you as a guest instead of active member".
 
Hydra said:
What I do, is every member with a 2 month inactivity, e-mail them, then a while later, those who don't respond to the e-mail, delete it. Well, it's what they wanna do. o_0 If they register and leave by trying it out, ok then. Let them leave. They miss out. :D I still say we need to have a special banner, just for guests, to persuade them to join. We could use Grievers one he made. :D

I guess I could e-mail some members of yore. :rolleyes:^^ I kinda miss the two different personalities which were Tiny Bronco and Squall Lionheart. ;o
 
Having my own Forum (And not muchexperience) I know that guests acn be either members in invisible mode or real guests who scroll the pages...It's up to the mods to decide wether outsiders can access the topics, links or even see the main page!
Being anew guy myself it's the RPG in here that intrested me VERRRRRRRY much
So I think you should make more advertisment about it because SOMUCH PEOPLE are intrested in that kind of stuff (thenagain they might not be ff fans)
So probably the others register and forget about it!
 
Slider said:
Having my own Forum (And not muchexperience) I know that guests acn be either members in invisible mode or real guests who scroll the pages...It's up to the mods to decide wether outsiders can access the topics, links or even see the main page!
Being anew guy myself it's the RPG in here that intrested me VERRRRRRRY much
So I think you should make more advertisment about it because SOMUCH PEOPLE are intrested in that kind of stuff (thenagain they might not be ff fans)
So probably the others register and forget about it!
^if you want more experience go to the monster arena.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top