Oh, that's the complicated 1337.Yggdrasill said:| ©@|\| 7@!1< ||\| 1337 7@!1<!
Yes, even I can hardly understand it. Wikipedia works wonders in fully finding which letter/numbers/symbols mean what.
I've seen that, browsing the TP Message Boards for the Wii. XDYggdrasill said:It's filled with morons as well. Too much flaming goes on.
There's only a few people I've actually seen on there who are alright, but take it from me; there aren't a lot of nice people on their boards.
Yggdrasill said:I've just found a "leet translator": http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/leet.php
Change the percentage in the 'l33tness' box to alter how "leet" you want your text to be. (100% leetness is just insane)
The FFIX boards are alright, I normally post on there and the FFIII boards every once-in-a-while.Hydra said:I've seen that, browsing the TP Message Boards for the Wii. XD
Yup, that's exactly who I mean. XDHydra said:You mean the "think they've been there forever" and think they're so smart type of morons? I've seen them. XD