Its all 6000

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey every one I just wanted to say

ITS ALL 6000
 
I was hopeing you would say that. Well Cloud101 goes to school with me and he has a shirt that says "Its all good" but the good looks like 6000 so Kite-who goes to school with me as well, walks up and looks at him and goes "Its all 6000" so its our new phrase pass on the 6000 news.
 
So, in other words, it's 1337 talk?

W0w, ! c4n t4!k 1337 t4!k t00. =D
 
| ©@|\| 7@!1< ||\| 1337 7@!1<!

Yes, even I can hardly understand it. Wikipedia works wonders in fully finding which letter/numbers/symbols mean what.
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill said:
| ©@|\| 7@!1< ||\| 1337 7@!1<!

Yes, even I can hardly understand it. Wikipedia works wonders in fully finding which letter/numbers/symbols mean what.
Oh, that's the complicated 1337.

The simple 1337 is very easier. And more 1337.

=D
 
It is a lot better. (the simplier 1337) When someone talks in complicated 1337 on a forum all I say is "....." and don't bother trying to read it. -_-
Gamefaqs is filled with people who talk like that, luckily, the people who talk in 1337 is starting to reduce. =P
 
Bleh. I never bothered with the Gamefaqs Message Boards. Love the site though. XD

Too many people trying to be right all the time.
 
It's filled with morons as well. Too much flaming goes on.
There's only a few people I've actually seen on there who are alright, but take it from me; there aren't a lot of nice people on their boards.
 
1 |_13|< |\/|`/ |_33+

0|-|, 60|)... 1 \/\//-\5 |\/|1551|\/6 +|-|15... |-|4\/3|\|'7 +4|_|<3|) 1|\/ 1337-74|_|< |=0|2 /-\635!!!!!!!!!!11
 
Yggdrasill said:
It's filled with morons as well. Too much flaming goes on.
There's only a few people I've actually seen on there who are alright, but take it from me; there aren't a lot of nice people on their boards.
I've seen that, browsing the TP Message Boards for the Wii. XD
 
Yggdrasill said:
I've just found a "leet translator": http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/leet.php
Change the percentage in the 'l33tness' box to alter how "leet" you want your text to be. (100% leetness is just insane)

l33t translators are not l33t

7|-|1$ £337 1$ (®4pp¥. 4|\|Ð 17 1$ |\|07 7|-|47 |-|4®Ð 70 µ|\|Ð3®$74|\|Ð...
 
Hydra said:
I've seen that, browsing the TP Message Boards for the Wii. XD
The FFIX boards are alright, I normally post on there and the FFIII boards every once-in-a-while.
Normally it's the people who have been registered for 2-3 years who are the biggest morons, new-users are normally alright.
 
£0£, 7|-|1$ 1337 7®4|\|$£470® 1$ (®42¥. 1 £0\/3 17! 1|\|$74|\|7 ß00|{|\/|4®|{ ƒ0® |\/|3. =Ð

Edit: You mean the "think they've been there forever" and think they're so smart type of morons? I've seen them. XD
 
For j00r complicated 1337, to actually think and type, I'll use t3h translat0r. =D
 
Hydra said:
You mean the "think they've been there forever" and think they're so smart type of morons? I've seen them. XD
Yup, that's exactly who I mean. XD
Reporting them when their flaming someone gives me a warm feeling inside, I feel as if I've just lowered their respect from other members a little, which is great, they deserve it. (New-users normally consider the "been there forever" users to be the most mature, if only they knew what they were really like. XD)
 
Lol, sometimes I want to register just to outwit those types of people. XD

But then I remind myself that it's just the internet, and they're probably children.

So, I limit myself.

Damn.

Anyway, I'm off to go play Red Steel. Later. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top