J-pop =w= *addiction*

Yus yus. Every where I've seen is a mix of drl in that order... fortunately I can do that after a few tries. xD )

Here's some videos that are BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Ne~e! by Aya Matsuura

Chu! Natsu Party! by 3-nin Matsuri

Kanashimi Twilight by Morning Musume

Want more videos? Ask me. I've got about 120 of them saved as my YouTube Favourites. xD Don't ask for 3-nin Matsuri though, they were a shuffle group so they only released one single.
 
To EmpressCrystal

I NEED TO KNOW.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF HYUN YOUNG?

Cause. She released a cover single of Morning Musume's 11th single: Renai Revolution 21.

Hers is called "Love Revolution" and it's all the same, even the dance moves. Only it's sung in Korean.
 
Spec Highwind said:
I love Exodus '04 xD
The Metal band?


L'Arc~en~Ciel
Miyavi
An Cafe
Unsraw(i think thats how its spelled)
Dir en grey (not pop but oh well)
thats about all.
 
Cornelius, Halcali, Capsule, Tokyo Jihen, Sambo Master, Cymbals, Buffalo Daughter, Stance Punks, Cibo Matto and Shonen Knife.

^ Yep, I'm mostly a fan of shibuya-kei j-pop music. I can't stand bands like Dir en Grey and L'arc en Ciel, though. :/
 
I like J-music... Not necessarily J-pop, but I like Utada Hikaru alot... Some consider the next 2 J-pop, some label them as J-rock... But either way, I love Gackt and Malice Mizer... Alot...
 
Gackt is regular j-rock and Malice Mizer is Visual-kei, also making it J-rock D:

AKB48's song Aitakatta is amazing xD It was performed at the 58th Kohaku with Leah Dizon (who was absolutely horrendous) and Nakagawa Shouko (who was okay) IT WAS EPIC. Even if there were 46 people on stage, beating out Hello! Project (my main love) So AKB48 has moved up from the creepy list to the music to listen to list.

LET'S MAKE ONE NOW.

Music to Listen to NOW
Morning Musume (anything)
GAM
Berryz Koubou (anything)
C-ute (anything)
AKB48 (listen to at least Aitakatta)
Buono! (Honto no Jibun is epic)
Aya Matsuura (LOVE Namida Iro [EPIC AT 15. AMAZING])
 
Wait...if i like J-rock more that J-pop will you hurt me...?

(fave J-rock DES-ROW and Gackt)

Fave J-pop Befouryou........and mc the max

wait are The Pillows Rock or pop?
 
Wait...if i like J-rock more that J-pop will you hurt me...?

(fave J-rock DES-ROW and Gackt)

Fave J-pop Befouryou........and mc the max

wait are The Pillows Rock or pop?
Hey M.C The Max isn't Jpop!:eek:

They Kpop...hehe glad you like them though.:p
 
Okay, my favourite band overall at the moment (and the only asiatic band I listen to at the moment):

Acidman (Alternative Rock, Japan) - The second most listened band on my PC, but probably my favourite band. Lately, in the past few months, I have been listening to them everyday, without a flaw. They sing both in japanese and english (Even though the vocalist, Ooki Nobuo, can't speak English that fluently <_<). They also have many instrumental songs. They can do an AMAZING join of scientific words with other common ones (as in Isotope and Freak Out), creating an atmosphere I truly like, their songs are calm, and relaxing, even though they also have some more rocking songs and some punk influences here and there. Their lyrics are awesome (well, about the songs sung in Engrish, they aren't that good with the language as I said before, but I love their originality, in verses like "I heard com desperate noise again/It may have been the sound of earth's rotation".

My favourite Acidman songs would be:

(Album: Soo)
Zooka Ga Warau
Allegro
Sekitou
Background

(Album: Loop)
Isotope

(Album: Equal)
Freak Out
Furu Aki
Akatsuki O Nokoshite
Mawaru, Meguru, Sono Kaku E

(Album: And World)
World Symphony
Kisetsu No Tou

(Album: Green Chord)
Returning
Prism No Yoru
Calm


Warning: Not anyone would like Acidman, it's a really original and peculiar music style. I would suggest it to members like Hydra and Avathar, I don't know, you think if you would like it after reading my opinion.

But indeed, they are the best (;
 
Last edited:
I like Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Zone, W-inds, Larcenceil, Nami Tamaki, Mai Kuraki, and a few more J artists.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top