Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #1 Does anyone play this game other than me?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #2 I've only played 3 and Combat Racing. Was the name Jak X:Combat Racing? Meh.. Jak 3 was REALLY worth my time. Jak X Combat Racing wasn't.
I've only played 3 and Combat Racing. Was the name Jak X:Combat Racing? Meh.. Jak 3 was REALLY worth my time. Jak X Combat Racing wasn't.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #3 Well I have all of them except for the racing one and the the one on PSP.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #4 Two and Three are my favorites ,even if I didn't play all of two.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #5 Yeah, two and three were like the best ones.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2006 #6 Three was so funny...and LONG. o__o Once you get halfway through the game, you find out you've only done 10% of it. Which makes it a great game also.
Three was so funny...and LONG. o__o Once you get halfway through the game, you find out you've only done 10% of it. Which makes it a great game also.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 5, 2006 #7 Yeah I know, I'm still in the begining. I was mad when I saw the book. I throught I was halfway done. I just mad it to the second city.
Yeah I know, I'm still in the begining. I was mad when I saw the book. I throught I was halfway done. I just mad it to the second city.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 6, 2006 #8 Really? lol, there aren't a lot of ACTUAL bosses. But they are hard. -_-;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #9 Yeah, I know...I think I should play it tomorrow. I haven't been playing it because I was mad and stuff.
Yeah, I know...I think I should play it tomorrow. I haven't been playing it because I was mad and stuff.
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus Aug 20, 2006 #10 they own and own and own i had played all whitout #1 but i whatched an move of it 100tiumes =)=)=)=)=)=)
they own and own and own i had played all whitout #1 but i whatched an move of it 100tiumes =)=)=)=)=)=)
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 28, 2009 #11 I love all the Jak games. 3 i'd say is probably a little better then 2 in my opinion. Cos you get to drive those desert cars and you can upgrade your weapons.
I love all the Jak games. 3 i'd say is probably a little better then 2 in my opinion. Cos you get to drive those desert cars and you can upgrade your weapons.