Jak and Daxter

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Does anyone play this game other than me?
 
I've only played 3 and Combat Racing.

Was the name Jak X:Combat Racing?

Meh..

Jak 3 was REALLY worth my time.

Jak X Combat Racing wasn't. :D
 
Well I have all of them except for the racing one and the the one on PSP.
 
Two and Three are my favorites ,even if I didn't play all of two. :D
 
Yeah, two and three were like the best ones.
 
Three was so funny...and LONG. o__o Once you get halfway through the game, you find out you've only done 10% of it. Which makes it a great game also. :D
 
Yeah I know, I'm still in the begining. I was mad when I saw the book. I throught I was halfway done. I just mad it to the second city.
 
Really?

lol, there aren't a lot of ACTUAL bosses. But they are hard. -_-;
 
Yeah, I know...I think I should play it tomorrow. I haven't been playing it because I was mad and stuff.
 
I love all the Jak games. 3 i'd say is probably a little better then 2 in my opinion. Cos you get to drive those desert cars and you can upgrade your weapons.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top