- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Exactly! XD
I read that in Megatokyo...Tifa-chan said:Japan has vending machines that vend womens panties! I kid you not...
z0mg, me too. XDFawkes_Lament said:I read that in Megatokyo...
Hell yeah for webcomix!
Hydra said:Oh noes!
She's gone!
Who will run the bar?! Be the gil whore?!
Show us odd pictures of man women?!
Besides Empress?!
You don't read MegaTokyo?Tifa-chan said:I didn't XD I read, watch tv and talk to Japanese people
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.Tifa-chan said:XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrono Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD
Tifa-chan said:XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD