Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Tifa-chan said:
I didn't XD I read, watch tv and talk to Japanese people
You don't read MegaTokyo?

;_;

And I'm glad I'm your entertainment Reason. =P
 
XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD
 
Inuyasha FTW!!

kagome%20and%20inuyasha.jpg
 
Answering the question about showing you pics of man women...um I will if you want them that bad...I like him too you know...along with a lot of other guys Tifa likes
 
O_O like those guys in the Gazereta Magazen Kira showed us this morning! Next time I go to hot topic I am so getting some of those magazens!
 
Yeah do they sell those mags at all hot topics or just the ones that we know of in manchester and nashua? because i have never seen them in the one in concord. they are always like style magazines
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrono Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

o.o
 
Oooh, another T-C list ^-^

Tifa-chan said:
XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD

All, except Naruto, are decent manga. Anime, however: I sincerely greatly dislike Inuyasha. ^_-
 
Why?

It's one of the only successful animes that didn't bomb after the second season.

o.o
 
I find it incredibly dull, and even humour- and animation-wise.. it's from the same bleeding animator as Ranma! And the difference between those two, it's quite vast. ;O
 
They make the movies pretty, just to make us watch the next episode, hoping they use the same style as the movies.

;_;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top