Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Yes accually I did notice. XD

Okay so back to topic then.

Minna-san, Nihongo ga wakarimasu ka?
 
Uhhh..... i dont speak japanese *criesincorner*
 
reasoniamalive said:
...and? He sure didn't l@@k 19 (at least in that pic in Avathars avatar.) =P

I'll just go ahead and say it...

Hydra's gonna drink me under the table come July. Yeah,...I'll probably be sicker the next day than I ever have b4...and he'll still be standing. XD

Oh well. My manhood's still intact. :rolleyes:
Bolded for the truth. Except I might end up on a lawn. In Albania.

Yeeeeah.
 
Hai! I will teach you the best I can because I am not real good at Japanese myself. I said "Dose anyone here speak Japanese"

Minna-san= adressing a group of people
Nihon- is Japan, however Nippon is also Japanese and should be used instead of Nihon
Nihongo - adding "Go" means you are reffuring to the language
Ga- Adding "Ga" marks the topic of the sentance
wakarimasu- means to understand
ka- Adding "Ka" to the end of a sentance makes it a question

Everyone with me so far? XD
 
Oh, sowy. This one IS in Japanese (I guess...). And it's pretty funny! ^^

Tteotta
 
OH! XD
I didn't use to watch flash catchy songs... but I love'em!
Both of them are rly hilarious XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top