Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Tifa-chan said:
Hai! I will teach you the best I can because I am not real good at Japanese myself. I said "Dose anyone here speak Japanese"

Minna-san= adressing a group of people
Nihon- is Japan, however Nippon is also Japanese and should be used instead of Nihon
Nihongo - adding "Go" means you are reffuring to the language
Ga- Adding "Ga" marks the topic of the sentance
wakarimasu- means to understand
ka- Adding "Ka" to the end of a sentance makes it a question

Everyone with me so far? XD
So did you ask us if we understand Japanese?
 
ja21002bj7.jpg
 
Only in our dreams, Jake~

then again..

nowadays, they sell everything in vending machines!

=D even vending machines selling coffee-machines
 
Avathar said:
Only in our dreams, Jake~

then again..

nowadays, they sell everything in vending machines!

=D even vending machines selling coffee-machines
I want to go to Africa now!

I mean...

*cough cough*

Japan. Yeah.
 
Yeah I just basically said that lol. That is sooo weird. Do girls actually need them? Well maybe with Gackt walking around like he owns the place!
 
reasoniamalive said:
:rolleyes: knew THAT was coming. :p
You know me well. LOL Youl get used to it eventually, maby, probably not.
 
Oh noes!

She's gone!

Who will run the bar?! Be the gil whore?!

Show us odd pictures of man women?!

Besides Empress?!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top