Japanese At Heart People Unite!

I like Petshop of Horrors, and Loveless.

=O =O

Hellsing is 1337 too, z0mg.
 
Hydra said:
Into the 300's. XD
I'm into the 400's... and counting...

[QUOTETifa-Chan]XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note <--------- I finished it
Naruto <---All chapters on my comp
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade <--- I just want it
Nana
Bleach <---Read a couple
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain <---Watched a couple episodes...
DN Angel <--- I got a couple material volumes...
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD[/QUOTE]
Thar you go


Hydra said:
I like Petshop of Horrors, and Loveless.

=O =O

Hellsing is 1337 too, z0mg.

Go you! Hellsing rocks

Long post
 
Im really big into Angel Sanctuary and The Tarrot Cafe' right now.
 
there are a lot of good mangas! I was into inuyasha a lot too...I have ever singel episode and am selling my DVD's of it. Well trying too XD I love Inuyasha but the last episode REALLY let me down. I agree, they style of the anime changed A LOT if anyone else didn't noticed. It went from OMFG GOD 1337! To ....WTF??? on almost every ep. Like they had diffrent artist drawing diffrently each ep. I love the movies though. Animation was SO 1337..exsept for the first one...I didn't like that style too much.
 
I heart Inuyasha...I haven't gotten that far into the series to really be let down as you say. But yeah....Its just love for the story line.
 
I got bored of Inu after a couple of months of watching it i do have an inu backpack
 
Ah I saw a Sesshoumaru backpack at the AAC, but I didn't have enough to get it and I was sad. T_T made me cry...lol Nah. But I wanted it really bad.
 
Tifa-chan said:
there are a lot of good mangas! I was into inuyasha a lot too...I have ever singel episode and am selling my DVD's of it. Well trying too XD I love Inuyasha but the last episode REALLY let me down. I agree, they style of the anime changed A LOT if anyone else didn't noticed. It went from OMFG GOD 1337! To ....WTF??? on almost every ep. Like they had diffrent artist drawing diffrently each ep. I love the movies though. Animation was SO 1337..exsept for the first one...I didn't like that style too much.
Naraku never diiiiiiiiied.

XD XD XD
 
O_O I know....I mean Naraku was 1337 for the first five seasons then...it was just old...new bad guy PLEZ
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O I know....I mean Naraku was 1337 for the first five seasons then...it was just old...new bad guy PLEZ
The Band of Seven(was it seven?) was a new turn to it. I liked them. XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
Yea but they all died. Jakotsu IS A MAN not a girl...MAN
I know. XD

I got confused of his sexuality when I first saw him. xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top