kat goes to rehab!

Leon

Lugeo Spiritus
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
794
Age
36
Location
I travel
Occupation
Author of "Sex for Dummies"
we all wished her good luck n support her brave decision ^.^
i had a feelin about it seein how much she was into rock n punk musik n all

but god bless'er nao, she's doin the right choice and..

*sees hydra approach him n whisper something in his ear*

yes.. i KNOW u forgot, that's y im makin the thread nao 0.0

*listens a lil moar*

they WHAT?! HOLEY SMOKEZ! how many actually sent her? O_O

*whisper-whisper*

we blew it u n00bxz T.T
might as well tell her anyway

kat..






































....


























































the rehab thing waz a prank n im the one (mastermindzorz )u wanna bang his head to teh wall so..:rolleyes:
:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D (n PLEASE don hurt us!)

u didn think we'd forget about ur special day on purpose, eh? (it's usually the day after u remind us about it ^.^)

Let's gettit started :)

birthdaycl7.jpg


here ya go

3563731102018451701py0.jpg


one of the forum's youngest (n most mature :p)

23291271521e5dda052dvc8.jpg


b-days are nature's way of tellin us we need to have more cakes n cookies ^.^
thiz iz 4 u

77552263dv3.png


so yeh, we didn mention ur birthday on purpose u'know ;)

hope u've had a happy one :)
 
Happy Birthday Kat! =D *Holds out plate for cakes and cookies*

no_cookie_.jpg
 
=_=

That was seriously annoying.
I didn't even think that was funny.

-_-

but, thanks, guys, I still love you, I guesss...
>.>


*grabs a cookie and smooshes the frosting in Garnets face*

*shakes a bottle of wine and sprays Leon*


Kay..

I feel a little better now.

o_o"

*grabs some moar cookies and some cake, and...
hay wait a second.

I didn't even get cake at home yesterday.
>=/

I got one happy birthday and that was from my brother.
>.>

;_;



HUGS.
I NEED HUGSS.

T_T

I LOVE YOU GUYS.
<33
 
*hugglez too, then goes away to clean clothes from wine*

that's never comin off o.0
 
yay!
<3

o_o"

*looks at Leon*

Well...
at least you weren't wearing a white shirt.
xD

*shoves a piece of cake in mouth*

@_~

thith ith gud cake.

*_*
 
*hugs kat* HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAT!!! Sorry I didn't get to tell you on your birthday my day yesterday was really hectic didn't get to go to bed until 8 this morning @_@ *twitch twitch* passes out.
 
.......Just One Year To Go eh?

for what? if we only knew what was goin on in ur lil head :rolleyes:

anyway, c, u r lurved in hear too, we'z ur other kind o'family whether u likez it or not! ^.^
 
=o

New and exciting.

One year until the magical thing happens.

You grow up, and realize how much the world sucks, a lot more than you do now.

Finna get a jobbbbb. Billssss. Schooool, etc.

....

[We need to go to Neverland. And not the Jackson one either. Garnet's sig is the man who brings them to Neverland. D:]

Yarrr.

*raises plastic sword in air with cool little swirlies on it*

WE FIGHT. FOR OUR RIGHT.

TO

.....

Meh, I'm bored. Pass the cake plz. =D
 
*hands cake*

Ya know how everyone is in a hurry to grow up when they're young....

I wanna grow down. I hate college, I hate bills, I hate jobs....

....going to clubs is ok....so are porn stores....yeah, that's about it. Can't say buying alcohol cause I's not 21. ;_; Stupid American laws....

*goes over seas to get drunk*
 
Let's go to Amsterdam, yoooo.

Few of my friends are going through that "Omfg what is this I don't even" phase.

Yeah.

xD

We just need to party.

Until it all goes away.

Yaya?
 
Let's go to Amsterdam, yoooo.

Few of my friends are going through that "Omfg what is this I don't even" phase.

Yeah.

xD

We just need to party.

Until it all goes away.

Yaya?

I'm down. What kind of party? Halloween party? Christmas party? Dinner party? Lingerie party? Slumber party?.....

Lets have a BBQ!

*pulls out a cart of hot dogs, burgers, steaks, ribs and sausages*
 
Slumber party?

Men outside grilling, girls inside, getting all comfortable.

Then we come out, all sweaty, and take a shower.

They take their clothes off. [And slip into their pajama's, silly.]

Then we have some hot, nonstop, full blown, pillow fighting action.

Right then and there.

We live life, ON THE EDGEEE.

Sound good?
 
Slumber party?

Men outside grilling, girls inside, getting all comfortable.

Then we come out, all sweaty, and take a shower.

They take their clothes off. [And slip into their pajama's, silly.]

Then we have some hot, nonstop, full blown, pillow fighting action.

Right then and there.

We live life, ON THE EDGEEE.

Sound good?

......sorry, my mind went into the gutter for a second. Can we have the girls pillow fight in chocolate puddingz?
 
Thats all I have, are my dreams.

*Goes to my imaginary world, rides a Unicorn as it impales Dr. Phil* =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top