kat goes to rehab!

Yar.

Hope Kat doesn't mind we're spamming up her birthday topic. D:
 
Like she cares. It's a day late anyway. So, Lets spam until her computer does this:
spam.jpg


O=
 
Me too. I want chilli cheese fries, a double bacon cheeseburger, and a large chocolate shake. *dies of heart failure*
 
Haha.

xD

Awww.

Mine is coming up too.

I'll post a picture of me, and you all can guess how old I am. O:

[But the ones who know can't play]

......

Not a lot of people will be playing. ._.;


But lol.

Hay, June. What's that "Infraction" thing, in your name? I saw it, and wondered.
 
First hit single.

"Musik Crack Babiez"

<3

She doesn't do crack though.
 
Haha.

xD

Awww.

Mine is coming up too.

I'll post a picture of me, and you all can guess how old I am. O:

[But the ones who know can't play]

......

Not a lot of people will be playing. ._.;


But lol.

Hay, June. What's that "Infraction" thing, in your name? I saw it, and wondered.

John got all mad cause I mentioned the 'sweatshop' again and gave me a warning.
xDDD

I think it's hilarious, you should see the PM he sent me.
XD


Avathar said:
Also happy birthday :*

Thanks, buddy!
=D




Hay, that is a cool band name.
XD
 
AHahahaha

u guyz r too much!

srsly, STOP! -.-

n it's okay kb, i tagged her older when i first saw her pic..

then it turned out that she WASN'T engaged to phoenix after all (as i thought @ first)^.^""""

*starts breakdancin til a back snap iz heard*

owz!
 
Last edited:
Yupz...and if I was more-generous I would have banned her for a week.


...which she's just begging for, it seems. ;>>

Banning me wouldn't change anything anyway.
Sure, I wouldn't be able to get the forum for a week.
Wooptie doo.

And, if you banned me forever some people probably wouldn't be happy with you. So either way. I. Don't. Care. kthnxbai.

<3


Leon said:
n it's okay kb, i tagged her older when i first saw her pic..
Yah.
It confuses me sometimes.
When I look in the mirror I see ..a 15 year old.
=/
I don't think I look anywhere near 20.

xD
 
Oooooh, send me the PM.

....

I feel left out.

I want a "Infaction" too. ._.;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top