Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 5, 2007 #141 *casts Stone on Empress,and then breaks her petrified form*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 5, 2007 #142 *throws a hax at Kat, destroying her computer, therefore destroying a reason she has to live* :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 5, 2007 #143 i don't live for my computer...you guys are just something to talk to when im bored. XDD j/k *burgles into Hydra's house and wrecks his Television and his Wii* o.o
i don't live for my computer...you guys are just something to talk to when im bored. XDD j/k *burgles into Hydra's house and wrecks his Television and his Wii* o.o
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 5, 2007 #144 Throws Sephiroth sword stright into your tummy
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 5, 2007 #145 *takes your Asian Entertainment away* :O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 5, 2007 #146 Make you listen to Park Hyo Shin for three months stright without a break Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 5, 2007 #147 *Forces EC to OD on MC the Max*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 5, 2007 #148 Lol, that sounds kinda fun. I make you hang out with Jaejoong physco vampire self. Be very careful of him. If you a girl you really don't have to worry much. ;rof
Lol, that sounds kinda fun. I make you hang out with Jaejoong physco vampire self. Be very careful of him. If you a girl you really don't have to worry much. ;rof
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 5, 2007 #149 ? Empress you really are a strange person. ^_^; *performs Mega Flare on EC*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 5, 2007 #150 Use Thunder Storm on you
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 5, 2007 #151 *Casts Firaga on EC* That's for being yourself!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2007 #152 o.o" *casts fire on Fawkes*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 6, 2007 #153 Burn whoever below me
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 6, 2007 #154 run
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2007 #155 hey Kb what is that anyway? *bounces a yoyo off Kb's head*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 6, 2007 #156 big boss from moster hunter take yoyo choke Kat with
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2007 #157 *takes the yoyo off neck and ties it around Kb's throat,then tightens it until Kb is decapitated* >_< my yoyo!!
*takes the yoyo off neck and ties it around Kb's throat,then tightens it until Kb is decapitated* >_< my yoyo!!
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness Jun 6, 2007 #158 *rams a pike through kats heart and then watchs as she choughs up blood* ha! by the way your dead...
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 7, 2007 #159 beats you to being dead,with World of warcraft CDs (theres like 15 of them in one box!)
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 7, 2007 #160 I hope you can swim, little man!!!!