Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2007 #161 (XD nice picture!) *takes a pitch fork and throws it at Faust*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 7, 2007 #162 kb do thatr to Kat
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2007 #163 T_T *grabs Kb by his shirt and throws him into the ocean*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 8, 2007 #164 kb rocks on yo facE!!!!
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #165 Takes guitar and beats blue boy about the face and chest then impales head on guitar and throws in gravios mouth *pant*
Takes guitar and beats blue boy about the face and chest then impales head on guitar and throws in gravios mouth *pant*
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 9, 2007 #166 *summons Bahamut to nuke the newbie* ;bah bwahahahaaahaaaa! O;
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #167 summons silver rathalos eats Bahamut then spits fiery corpse on REASON MWAHAHAHAHA....ha
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 9, 2007 #168 *uses mind control to kill t3h new guy* ;hea ;hea
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #169 beats hydra to death with a wiffel bat
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 10, 2007 #170 Ha-dokens scott til he is a pile of dust
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 11, 2007 #171 *shoves a ninja cookie down Kb's throat*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 11, 2007 #172 *Calls the giant cookie*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 11, 2007 #173 *commands the giant cookie to jump down Spec's throat,so he explodes again* XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 11, 2007 #174 I fist of the goddess Kat til she is no moore
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 11, 2007 #175 I destroy your eyes and make you puke out your soul with YAOI. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....monocle. *wink*
I destroy your eyes and make you puke out your soul with YAOI. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....monocle. *wink*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 11, 2007 #176 OH HELL NOES!!! i use this
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 11, 2007 #177 WRONG! *Gets Vegeta to beat the shit out of you--and give you the embarassment of getting your ass kicked by a midget*
WRONG! *Gets Vegeta to beat the shit out of you--and give you the embarassment of getting your ass kicked by a midget*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 11, 2007 #178 Lol... *Puts Fausts name in t3h 1337-455 deathnote* MUAHAHAH I'm RULER of the WORLD
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 12, 2007 #179 Aw DAMMIT! XDD But wait-- *For two apples, I get Ryuk to appear from behind you and whisper creepy 'things' into your ear, causing your head to ASPLODE.*
Aw DAMMIT! XDD But wait-- *For two apples, I get Ryuk to appear from behind you and whisper creepy 'things' into your ear, causing your head to ASPLODE.*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2007 #180 AIR RAID!!!!