Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 31, 2007 #101 *removes Kat's prettyful sig*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 31, 2007 #102 O[]O!!! *grabs the book Twilight and slaps Hydra to death with it*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 31, 2007 #103 *burns t3h book Kat spoke up*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 31, 2007 #104 *just dies cuz Hydra burned my book* *ghost comes and haunts Hydra until he commits suicide* XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 31, 2007 #105 Pays her to "take" you out Nice know'in ya Kat!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #106 *summons Valefor and commands her to do Energy Blast on you*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #107 KORF! I CUT you in 2 with mah KATANA!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #108 owwie *eyes start watering* that really hurt you meanie! *casts Sun Burst on Kb*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #109 MY SKIN!! *rips off arm,BEAT with*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #110 *pulls out a buster sword and slices Kb in two*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #111 *get buck up* Auto-life.foo summons fallen angel Calmity bye-bye
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #112 *pet kittah casts full-life* XD *throws a bomb at Kb*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #113 Smacks back with me bo'ken!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 1, 2007 #114 *kills KB's RPG character* :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #115 *commands thousands and thousands of lil kittens to attack Hydra*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #116 Hydra said: *kills KB's RPG character* :O Click to expand... Just wait a few mins LIGHT KAT ON TEH FIRE!
Hydra said: *kills KB's RPG character* :O Click to expand... Just wait a few mins LIGHT KAT ON TEH FIRE!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 1, 2007 #117 *casts Firaja at Kb* j00r 4 g0nn4r o.o
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #118 Ghqhararerararar!!! All I See Is Flame!!!! Hug's Kat While I Is Coated In Flame
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 1, 2007 #119 *throws water on KB, therefore defeating KB's purpose* =O!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2007 #120 Grrrrrr.... YOU HAVE KILLED ME TOMUCH TODAY!!! AAAAHHHHRRRRRR!!!! \ KAT-DOKEN!!!! *flings Kat at you at the speed of light*
Grrrrrr.... YOU HAVE KILLED ME TOMUCH TODAY!!! AAAAHHHHRRRRRR!!!! \ KAT-DOKEN!!!! *flings Kat at you at the speed of light*