last game...

I forgot computer games. Finished 5 Rome: Total War expansion pack campagians and assasinated 3 senate members!!! :D Next on to do list: 5 more senate threats and Cesor's son Bruti Maxiumus!!! :cool:
 
Arkacia said:
The last game I finished was Diablo2LOD on normal level. Am now playing one character (the one who got through the game) on nightmare level, and have started a new hardcore character.

tough.....
 
the last game i completed was spiderman 2 on the retro ps2,god that was feb last year but i love to fall from the empire state building and swing just before i hit the tarmac what a boost that game used to give me,has anyone played 'the path of neo'? im gonna have to get that one.
 
I just finished a campaign in Rome: Total War.
 
ive finished Star Ocean Till the End of Time on Earth Mode , and am now on galaxy mode. i'm having fun with battle trophies, and i can skip most of the cut scenes with the handy dandy event skip! :p my favorite party is arbel, cliff, and nel, and i'm using them again. so far i dont really see any change in difficulty, though that may be just because i know how to do everything.

i may train mirage, as my friends say she's faster than cliff, and has pretty much the same techniques. (but she starts out at level 30...) then again, i find training fun in real-time rpgs, it doesnt take that long in this game. (plus its faster if the bonus battle bar is filled up, you get triple exp. plus, you can get double fol [the currency in this game] , and a greater chance for an item and you recover more after each battle. )

meh. Shadow Heart is probably the only person who knows what i'm talking about :p
 
just finished Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus...again :D (i'm such a huge fan of Oddworld, although i've only played the first two games :p )
 
Last game beat was FFX, once in a while go back to try and get all the characters ultimate weapons only need wakka's now.
 
Star Wars republic Commando completed it in a day and a half I OWn
 
If I can recall(And I can, that freaking last boss music....made me die so much. XD)

Wild Arms 4. Oh, and Resident Evil 4 for the GC, for the eleventy millionth time. Yes, it is a number.
 
FFVII - YES, AGAIN! Probably in February...I haven't been playing much @ all lately.
Final time -89hrs., everyone lvl99, major Ap and Exp. (I was going for max Ap on underwater and max Exp on all characters.
 
lol, kewl. Beat story mode on Street Fighter Online again, 5th time in a row. -_-
 
The last game I beat was Valkyrie Profile, and another game of Star Ocean 3. My best record so far, beat it in ~23 hours. (Under a day!) Not terribly special, but compared to my first time I beat the game, which was like 40 hours, it's an improvement.

Gotta do something to pass the time until Star Ocean: The Second Story gets here. :/

I hope dearly that Item Creation isn't as painful in SO2. Please let it be. ><;

*X, wrong price, X, wrong price, X, right price, X,oops, missed it.*
 
Just played and beat Galactic Empire mode on Star Wars Battlefront II.
 
The Item Creation in SO2 is very different from SO3's, Zeromus_X. It's actually similar to SO1's system, a bit more developed I think. I won't spoil anymore :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top