last game...

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
What was the last game you finished? for me it was Devil May Cry 2, I've finished it many times before even though I only play it becuse its realy fun to jump around :P
 
The last game I finished was Star Ocean 2.. probably finished it like 12 times by now :)
 
Final Fantasy X

I like games that don't end better.
 
Probably the new Pirates game a few months ago. Am trying to beat Diablo 2 now but am stuck fighting Diablo himself. He's one tough cookie :D.
 
I finished Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
I keep finishing of game constantly.
I keep playing Forza Motorsport, so i think that will be the next one.
 
I just beat Super Mario 64 for the DS.
 
I just finished GTA: Vice City
 
playing GTA2
finished FF2
finished Grandia 2: terrific game!!! it's brilliant!!! :D
going to play Final Fantasy 3; found out a buddy of mine bought it when he was in U.S., so great! :D
 
I'm playing FF7 for the 9th time and I just finished FF3. I have FF1-3 on my computer. ;)
 
beat kingdom hearts, everyone at level 100 , and have killed sephiroth too many times to count. (although he was how i leveled up so much.) now to try on expert. (gave up sword, picked the shield, btw.)

beat dragon quest viii. now trying the dracovian trials (secret dungeon that opens up when you beat the game)....very hard. (although the action replay code for infinite gold helps...mwahahahaha!!!) now i have 2 uber falcon blades...now i can metal slash 4 times!!! 4 TIMES!!! yes!!!

anyway, enough of my ranting. :)
 
Avathar said:
finished Grandia 2: terrific game!!! it's brilliant!!! :D

It's really good, love the grandia games
the last game i finished was... i think Warcraft 3, but haven't finished any games for a while :o , i've been playing WoW
 
metal gear solid 3: snake eater!

it was new year of 2005...hehe... almost a year...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top