last game...

As long as I don't spend 30 minutes trying to get one price that turns out not to be the right item, I think I'll live. ><;

Oh god, the Philosopher's Stone...that was just horrible. ><;
 
Well I just finished 19 games of Halo 2 on X Box Live! :p
Yesterday I finished the Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Campaign! That took a looooooooong time to do.

O and most importantly....I just finished school! I'm now officially in high school.
 
lol...I'm trying to plow through Emerald.....My Castformy knows Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, and Weather Ball. Gonna replace that with Hyper Beam and beat it. XD
 
Well, besides more SO3 and the first SO2, that's it I think. I haven't beaten Iselia Queen yet, she's pretty frightening. I guess I could do a new game on Rena's side and fight 'Unlimited' Indalecio. I might use a guide to get the mega equipment early now that I've beaten the game once.

Almost at the end of the challenge...
 
Finished FFl and ll dawns of souls yesterday (FFl) for gameboy SP like million times. so much fun:).
 
Just finished up the Zelmite Mines of Dark Cloud 2, and gonna go play through the game....again.. :D
 
This is sad i know but the last game i beat was a couple of days ago and it was super mario rpg: legend of the seven stars.
 
That game is awesome. Why be sad? And if you actually beat Culex than you should be happy. xD

I recently beat Star Ocean 2, another Star Ocean 3, and I'm currently playing Tales of Phantasia on the GBA.
 
Zeromus_X said:
That game is awesome. Why be sad? And if you actually beat Culex than you should be happy. xD

I recently beat Star Ocean 2, another Star Ocean 3, and I'm currently playing Tales of Phantasia on the GBA.
God, he was easy with the right strategy...But without it you should be happy. XD

Beat Capcom Fighting Evolutions with every character, and STILL trying to find Ingrids theme on the net. -_-;

Edit:Beat Shin Akuma with a perfect on highest difficulty with Jedah. GOD, it was so challenging. @_@ Only one round. He Raging Demon'd me and killed me second round.
 
Last edited:
lol. Going to go out and get Street Fighter:Alpha Anthology later today. Just beat the story of Megaman X:Rush to Battle again.
 
I'm having a horrible time with Forbidden Siren 2, which is the Euro name for Siren 2, the sequel to the horrifying game that's so fun, Siren. That took me 3 weeks to complete. XD
I beat it, but in order to fully complete everything, you have to complete each level in different ways. And there are many levels, so..yeah.
 
Last edited:
Get the secret ending? :D

Recently beat the "Arcade/Story" mode of Super DBZ.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top