Fill out the following!
Favorite pic?(Not really my favorite)
1. What's your mood like right now?
I'm very happy, but a little sleepy.
2. Who is your fantasty mate?
Sephiroth!!!
3. What kind of person are you?
A kind, sweet, hardcore M.C The Max fan
4. Are you in love?
Yes with M.C The Max
5. What video you watching now?
Bi (Rain) - Bad Guy M/V
6. What should I do with my life?
Become a dark ruler!!! j/k Become a designer
7. What is your theme song?
M.C The Max - Loves Hurts
8. What is your best quality?
My personality
9. How does your life look?
Fun, and easy going
10. What's the meaning of your life?
To bring choas to this world! (j/k) To become a ruler or leader
11. How do people see you?
As a kind gothic obessed M.C The Max Fan
12. Would I make a good day for you?
Listening to K-pop music or hott guys!!! ;res
13. How bored are you?
Because I am
14. Will you have a good life in general?
Yeah if I marry a hott guy or earn a fan club
16. Can ______ and I ever be more than friends?
Yeah me and the lead singer of M.C The Max can be more then friends
17. What's type of music you enjoy?
M.C The Max, K-pop, and game music
18. What's your favorite TV show?
Glass Shoes
19. What is your biggest wish?
To meet M.C The Max
20. What is your dream?
To marry a hott guy and become a ruler
21. How will I die?
With tons of fans crying
22. What will happen after you die?
My fans will go wild and destoy everything in their paths
23. What's your favorite game?
Stuck between Skies of Arcadia and Fable
24. Do people secretly lust after you?
Yeah tons and tons of hott guy fans!!! ;res
25. Whats your favorite Final Fantasy?
Stuck between Final Fantasy VII & VIII
26. What's your favorite movie?
Full Time Killer
27. Your personal statement!
"Bow before thy Empress!!!"
28. Do you play anything?
The flute
29. Do you like people?
It depends
30 Who do you look up to?
For some weird reason M.C The Max...also Edea
Favorite pic?(Not really my favorite)
1. What's your mood like right now?
I'm very happy, but a little sleepy.
2. Who is your fantasty mate?
Sephiroth!!!
3. What kind of person are you?
A kind, sweet, hardcore M.C The Max fan
4. Are you in love?
Yes with M.C The Max
5. What video you watching now?
Bi (Rain) - Bad Guy M/V
6. What should I do with my life?
Become a dark ruler!!! j/k Become a designer
7. What is your theme song?
M.C The Max - Loves Hurts
8. What is your best quality?
My personality
9. How does your life look?
Fun, and easy going
10. What's the meaning of your life?
To bring choas to this world! (j/k) To become a ruler or leader
11. How do people see you?
As a kind gothic obessed M.C The Max Fan
12. Would I make a good day for you?
Listening to K-pop music or hott guys!!! ;res
13. How bored are you?
Because I am
14. Will you have a good life in general?
Yeah if I marry a hott guy or earn a fan club
16. Can ______ and I ever be more than friends?
Yeah me and the lead singer of M.C The Max can be more then friends
17. What's type of music you enjoy?
M.C The Max, K-pop, and game music
18. What's your favorite TV show?
Glass Shoes
19. What is your biggest wish?
To meet M.C The Max
20. What is your dream?
To marry a hott guy and become a ruler
21. How will I die?
With tons of fans crying
22. What will happen after you die?
My fans will go wild and destoy everything in their paths
23. What's your favorite game?
Stuck between Skies of Arcadia and Fable
24. Do people secretly lust after you?
Yeah tons and tons of hott guy fans!!! ;res
25. Whats your favorite Final Fantasy?
Stuck between Final Fantasy VII & VIII
26. What's your favorite movie?
Full Time Killer
27. Your personal statement!
"Bow before thy Empress!!!"
28. Do you play anything?
The flute
29. Do you like people?
It depends
30 Who do you look up to?
For some weird reason M.C The Max...also Edea
Last edited: