Let's get acquainted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam-Smith
  • Start date Start date
Yo, this is Slider the football maniac of the forum

nice to meet ya
 
Yay a new member!!!

I was thinkig for a sec that you may be a spam bot, lol.

Anyway, thy empress hopes that you stay. I hope you like it here and i know you will have some fun here :D
 
Yes hello hello hello. Names Kelley nice to meet you, you can call me Gackt, Mrs_Camui, Loz, Sora, Riku, Xemnas, Jour Vert, Ayume, Yume, Tree Hugger, or Hot Guy(don't ask). What ever floats your boat. lol
 
DAMN!

We came on too strong ><
we've lost another one *sigh*

RIP Adam-Smith
Last Activity: 05-18-2007 01:05 PM
Total Posts: 1
 
Probably was.

But I don't really see any harm in it, so...

Score one for the good bots?

=D
 
Lol, are you John Smith's brother?
 
It is becoming... Spammilicious!
*moved*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top