S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 18, 2007 #2 Yo, this is Slider the football maniac of the forum nice to meet ya
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 18, 2007 #3 Yay a new member!!! I was thinkig for a sec that you may be a spam bot, lol. Anyway, thy empress hopes that you stay. I hope you like it here and i know you will have some fun here
Yay a new member!!! I was thinkig for a sec that you may be a spam bot, lol. Anyway, thy empress hopes that you stay. I hope you like it here and i know you will have some fun here
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 18, 2007 #4 Yes hello hello hello. Names Kelley nice to meet you, you can call me Gackt, Mrs_Camui, Loz, Sora, Riku, Xemnas, Jour Vert, Ayume, Yume, Tree Hugger, or Hot Guy(don't ask). What ever floats your boat. lol
Yes hello hello hello. Names Kelley nice to meet you, you can call me Gackt, Mrs_Camui, Loz, Sora, Riku, Xemnas, Jour Vert, Ayume, Yume, Tree Hugger, or Hot Guy(don't ask). What ever floats your boat. lol
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian May 18, 2007 #5 *nodnod* I'm Max, or Krispie, or Captain Cracker Jack, or Mustard, or Mustard-Seed, or whatever you can think of. I like to give nicknames <3
*nodnod* I'm Max, or Krispie, or Captain Cracker Jack, or Mustard, or Mustard-Seed, or whatever you can think of. I like to give nicknames <3
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 18, 2007 #6 Hello Adam Smith! Are you a wizard? o.o
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 18, 2007 #7 Avathar said: Hello Adam Smith! Are you a wizard? o.o Click to expand... LMAO I smiled with your post
Avathar said: Hello Adam Smith! Are you a wizard? o.o Click to expand... LMAO I smiled with your post
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 19, 2007 #8 I'll say hello...although I'd be RLY suprised if you posted more than just this once =^_^=
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #9 yeah... You know Adam, it's polite to do so... Call me Fawkes
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #10 hey! welcome to the forum hope ya stick around for a while =D
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 20, 2007 #11 Hiya dude welcome to the forum, dappa don is yer friend. Hope you post more than once though
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #12 dappa said: Hope you post more than once though Click to expand... Dang! j00 COULD of quoted meh Dappa. X_X
dappa said: Hope you post more than once though Click to expand... Dang! j00 COULD of quoted meh Dappa. X_X
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 20, 2007 #13 DAMN! We came on too strong >< we've lost another one *sigh* RIP Adam-Smith Last Activity: 05-18-2007 01:05 PM Total Posts: 1
DAMN! We came on too strong >< we've lost another one *sigh* RIP Adam-Smith Last Activity: 05-18-2007 01:05 PM Total Posts: 1
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #14 LOL!!! Mebbah j00 scared him away with j00r 1337 Satanic avatar. = o ...mebbah
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 20, 2007 #15 sometimes i wonder if it is a bot ya know
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 20, 2007 #16 Probably was. But I don't really see any harm in it, so... Score one for the good bots? =D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 20, 2007 #17 Join Date: May 2007 Posts: 1 Gill : 15 Oh yeah!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #18 Lol, are you John Smith's brother?
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 21, 2007 #19 It is becoming... Spammilicious! *moved*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #20 WHOA!!... Interesting. Adam is dead, but the thread isn't. Interesting. Intriguing. Cool. Awesome. Okay, I'm done.
WHOA!!... Interesting. Adam is dead, but the thread isn't. Interesting. Intriguing. Cool. Awesome. Okay, I'm done.