Love?

Do you believed in love?

  • Yes

    Votes: 30 78.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Its gay

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Don't really care

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Others

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    38

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do you believed in love? Is love really out there?

Well, I do believed in love, but don't really care about it. I kinda think I was in love, but that a whole different story.
 
Wow! A post alright.
 
Hey love cool, I'm just have a cold heart. I do think I was in love, but who really cares.
 
Zeromus_X said:
It'll happen without you realizing it, rest assured.

Anyway, hate cannot exist without love.
Damn straight. It seems to happen to people to almost basically give up on love. Like "He" is looking out for us, when we most need it, or trying to make a chain in the universe. For those who aren't that deep, that means make babies, alright? :D Either way, I do believe in love. Lots. :O I am a love. XD
 
Sure. Love does exist. Love is not only the feeling you may feel with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but also the one you feel with your family, and your friends. Love is a feeling of happiness, of wellfare...

If you meant loving a specific person(boy/girlfriend, husband/wife), you don't have to look for it. It just comes, and you'll realize when it comes to you.
I was about to post a thread about love here, and I got it prepared, perhaps I could post it and see how successful it is xD

LET THE LOVE TAKE CONTROL!
 
Luis said:
Sure. Love does exist. Love is not only the feeling you may feel with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but also the one you feel with your family, and your friends. Love is a feeling of happiness, of wellfare...

If you meant loving a specific person(boy/girlfriend, husband/wife), you don't have to look for it. It just comes, and you'll realize when it comes to you.
I was about to post a thread about love here, and I got it prepared, perhaps I could post it and see how successful it is xD

LET THE LOVE TAKE CONTROL!
Last time I did that, I was broke. :O
 
empresscrystal said:
Hey love cool, I'm just have a cold heart. I do think I was in love, but who really cares.
I think that as long as you don't fall for the wrong person,love is a good thing...but well you find out the rest when it happens :rolleyes:
 
You can't really determine the right or wrong person without getting acquainted
to them first. After you get to know them, even if they are the wrong choice, it'll be hard to let them go, since you've took the time to get to know them. :O That's why I'll be friends for a while before asking someone. :D
 
Hydra said:
Last time I did that, I was broke. :O

You know, I meant the feeling of loving everything around you xD not only a girl. But for sure I understand you too!
 
Yeah, I know what that's like..I feel on top of the world when I'm with Janice..then when she leaves, I sleep and drive to her house. Every single day. XD We're supposed to go see a movie today. I can't say it's love, because I don't know if I can define it as that, but I certainly like it. :D
 
LOL. That post was lovely! XD
 
XD

Yes, lovely indeed. Lol, I'm going over there later today. ^__^ But I'm coming back. So we can do the thing. Then I'll probably spend the day with her. XD
 
Come on RBW, spread the love. :) You'll love a lot more people when you get to know them. Believe me. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top