Damn straight. It seems to happen to people to almost basically give up on love. Like "He" is looking out for us, when we most need it, or trying to make a chain in the universe. For those who aren't that deep, that means make babies, alright?Zeromus_X said:It'll happen without you realizing it, rest assured.
Anyway, hate cannot exist without love.
Last time I did that, I was broke. :OLuis said:Sure. Love does exist. Love is not only the feeling you may feel with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but also the one you feel with your family, and your friends. Love is a feeling of happiness, of wellfare...
If you meant loving a specific person(boy/girlfriend, husband/wife), you don't have to look for it. It just comes, and you'll realize when it comes to you.
I was about to post a thread about love here, and I got it prepared, perhaps I could post it and see how successful it is xD
LET THE LOVE TAKE CONTROL!
I think that as long as you don't fall for the wrong person,love is a good thing...but well you find out the rest when it happensempresscrystal said:Hey love cool, I'm just have a cold heart. I do think I was in love, but who really cares.
Hydra said:Last time I did that, I was broke. :O