- Joined
- Oct 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,354
- Age
- 34
- Location
- Gran Pulse
- Website
- www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
- Occupation
- Voice Actor
I can't believe the forum died while my net was broken! Well' I'm still going to try to revive it, at least a little bit. If anybody's still hanging around, reply please! I'm going to live up to the quote in my sig if it kills me!
I'll start with offering signatures to anyone who needs them, I won't charge you or anything. The signature and avvi I have currently were made in about 15 minutes.
Anyway, any survivors, please, again, reply as soon as humanly possible, that way we can gather up and devise something to get this place back to when I first arrived!
I'll start with offering signatures to anyone who needs them, I won't charge you or anything. The signature and avvi I have currently were made in about 15 minutes.
Anyway, any survivors, please, again, reply as soon as humanly possible, that way we can gather up and devise something to get this place back to when I first arrived!