make ur own summon

Name: Selenia
Type: Angel
Element: Holy/Shadow
Atack Name: Tempest Grandeur
MP Cost: 66
summon lvl. 5/5
selenia_1mattwilson2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I always though a Giant Chocobo that spits out materia at your enemys would be a cool summon for FF7. I also like Black Mage's idea about the Giant Black Mage and reasoniamalive's idea about the eagle. Those are great summons :)
 
Also, Wittle Wuffington kILLS ALL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's cuteness knows no boundries! :p ;) :p ;) :p :D
 
Name: Dark Sith
Type: Undead
Attacks: Oblivion Judgement, Odin rush, Stealth, Ultimaga
Limit Break: Black Abyss
 
I make one. the creature looks like yojimbo and anima .the power do a super ultima and he blow the enemy to the galaxy!
 
Lyde Lyde said:
Hey but what about mine do you not like Constantine???

I thought your Saraphim was cool-looking. I liked the reference verse as well. Reminds you that you are not alone in the world...as so many don't realize.

I think the baloon bunny's gotta go though :D :confused:
 
Name: Crovax
Type: Vampire
Element: Shadow
Atack Name: Pandemonia
MP Cost: 32
summon lvl. 3/5

Crovax turns all enemies' HP to 1, and casts Protect and Shell on all your characters.
ne_crovax_evincar.jpg
 
He's name shall be Zero true
element Dark
Overdrive ultimate death...
 
and in FF7
Name: Crow hell
mp cost: 97mp
Type: Bird
Element: dark
attack: call of the crows
... ...and in my over was in FFX but ahhhh you under stand
 
name: rainbow fly
Attack: rainbow blast (take 999999999999999999 milions HP)
Mp cost: 99
 
Name: dark aeon of fire
attack: dark sword slice take 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 millions HP
Mp cost: 99
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top