Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
LOL I love that hedgehog picture.
Go Sonic!
 
Hey, this thread has become really funny! :D
In some Sonic pictures I find a special touch in his eyes (i don't know whether to describe it as madness or coolness):cool:. However, this makes him even more cool! :D
 
pascal_lee_l_hamor_hollow.jpg

sonic(1)800x600.jpg

Who's the one on the left in this picture? Some Dark Sonic? (i don't know all characters in the Sonic story, though, the latest character i heard about was like a purple wolf/fox, all dressed like a cowboy ^^;;)
 
Last edited:
It's Shadow the Hedgehog... they made some Sonic-like game but with him as the playable character instead (titled "Shadow the Hedgehog" of course), can't remember for what console, and I have only read about it a little. Not sure if he's been in any real Sonic games, but then I haven't played any Sonic games besides the first 3 for Sega Genesis (and those rock!) ;)
 
:) I've only played the first two Sonic Games on the Sega Master System ^^(Sonic The Hedgehog, and Sonic Chaos (a.k.a Sonic & Tails :D ) ).
sonic1.JPG
 
I played all the Sega games but the 3-D games made me dizzy too often.
 
Avathar said:
Still...i think the Sonic games are slightly more fun, just..because Sonic can be superfast :P

Pixeled Parodies!

That one is old, but still a good one.

But i pick mario.

If i HAD to choose my favorite sonic game, it would be the first one...all the anime crap and two tailed fox took it a bit over the edge for me.
 
Fire Flower Mario would be so goddamned cheap against Sonic. Hence the bold and VGCat moment. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top