Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
Sonic it is. We had a Mega Drive when I grew up so I grew up playing Sonic.
Also he is waay cooler than Mario, I mean a plumber :p
 
Mario O.O No doubt about that. Super Mario Brothers was my first video-game. I never liked Sonic, in my entire life... Super Mario Brotehrs and Super Mario Brothers 3 are both great!
 
Luis said:
Both Mario and Luigi are too slow and infantile. Obviously, I like Sonic. Is fast, cool and modern, and all the other adjectives related to coolness I could imagine XD

Truth. Plus, Sonic's graphics are oh so better than Mario's :p

But I don't have anything against Mario myself, I just prefer Sonic for what I quoted and added :p
 
Spec said:
Mario O.O No doubt about that. Super Mario Brothers was my first video-game. I never liked Sonic, in my entire life... Super Mario Brotehrs and Super Mario Brothers 3 are both great!

He's still a freakin' plumber.
 
Avathar said:
He's still a freakin' plumber.

He shows you that you don't need superpowers to be a hero. I think that this was Shigeru Miyamoto's idea...

And he's teh smexy pixelated character \m/
 
Avathar said:
Oh, I agree on that matter.

Look at Batman.

BUT HE'S NOT A PLUMBER. XD
HEY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A PLUMBER XD

atleast Mario actually fights with fire every now and then,all Sonic does is roll around in the dirt!
:p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top