Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
Luis said:
I didn't want to say it, but I think the situation forced it XD
Guys guys guys... don't you realise Sonic is way cooler than the fat man?
I mean, I think Mario could be part of the Village People group...do they already have a plumber?? XD
And... eating mushrooms will make you feel better!?? What a bad example for kids!!
Boys, don't follow his example, drugs are bad for you!

Go for the hedgehog. He runs along Palm Beaches XD He's very fun, and he's not a stereotype. He has style enough himself. Oh, and he doesn't use drugs! XD

Mario doesn't eat Poisonous Mushrooms ^.^ He eats only the magic ones.
Mario also runs along palm beaches xD
Mario has teh kool style
And Sonic isn't even human o.O

btw... Village People don't have hedgehogs either, Sonic may join them, if that's your problem :p
 
Spec said:
Mario doesn't eat Poisonous Mushrooms ^.^ He eats only the magic ones.
Mario also runs along palm beaches xD
Mario has teh kool style
And Sonic isn't even human o.O

btw... Village People don't have hedgehogs either, Sonic may join them, if that's your problem :p
:D w0rd.

Mario can fly
Mario has the cutest little friend Yoshi ^____^
Mario is so original
Mario is a dare devil
Mario has teh smexy stach
Mario is teh hero
Mario has some of the best games in the world
over and out =^.^=
 
Magic mushrooms??? Sure!! XD I didn't know they're called like that now... XD WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS! XD When have you seen this plumber working by the way?? I've never seen him tryin to fix a pipe! Lazy mushroom-eater-fat man!! XD

Spec said:
btw... Village People don't have hedgehogs either, Sonic may join them, if that's your problem :p

LOL! XD Well, as you said, he ISN'T human, and it's not the style: a police officer, an American Indian chief, a construction worker, a member of the military, a leatherman biker and a cowboy... it's pretty obvious... the plumber is left! XD

Avathar said:
Sonic IS winning at the moment :3

XD XD
 
Last edited:
Mario easily.
Sonic went crap after he turned 3D, in terms of 2D Mario VS 2D Sonic I'd say Sonic.
Plus, Italian Plumbers = Pwn.
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill said:
Mario easily.
Sonic went crap after he turned 3D, in terms of 2D Mario VS 2D Sonic I'd say Sonic.
Plus, Italian Plumbers = Pwn.
WOOP WOOP! :D

AND Mario CAN GET GIANT all by eating a lil o mushroom ^.^
 
*clears through*....nice comeback...

NEWAYS where was i..oh i remember Mario rocks and sonic ...is just plain boring you go through all these levels that look the same and do the same o same o..in Mario however,you go through many VERY diffrent levels with mch diffrent action and all.
=)
 
Sonic has no variety as well, the levels on Sonic games are all the same, infact, 50% of Sonic games are just watching Sonic run because the levels are so simple and boring; even on the 3D Sonics.
Mario has a lot of jumping, exploring, items and is just a brilliant platformer, especially Mario Sunshine, that game was excellent. =D
 
Yggdrasill said:
Sonic has no variety as well, the levels on Sonic games are all the same, infact, 50% of Sonic games are just watching Sonic run because the levels are so simple and boring; even on the 3D Sonics.
Mario has a lot of jumping, exploring, items and is just a brilliant platformer, especially Mario Sunshine, that game was excellent. =D
^^

And Mario can wear nice frog outfits ^.^
 
Yggdrasill said:
Sonic has no variety as well, the levels on Sonic games are all the same, infact, 50% of Sonic games are just watching Sonic run because the levels are so simple and boring; even on the 3D Sonics.
Mario has a lot of jumping, exploring, items and is just a brilliant platformer, especially Mario Sunshine, that game was excellent. =D

You're forgetting that there's more to Sonic than the classic run-and-jump games. For example, and I own one, Sonic R, for Sega Saturn. That is not one of those classic games, it's basically a racing game, with neat challenges and cool music on the side. I can't describe it much, because my Sega Saturn is broken for a long time and, so, I havnen't player Sonic R for a long time, but if you go to Wikipedia, you might find an article on the game ;)
 
I liked one power-up in SMB3 - the one you could use to turn into a statue. Frog Mario sucked. Fireballs always rule. Get big, Mario. Get big!

I liked Sonic for Sega. It was very easy to flip though.
 
John Smith said:
You're forgetting that there's more to Sonic than the classic run-and-jump games.
Which is why I said 50% of Sonic games are just watching Sonic run. ;)
There's also racing Mario games and I still think their better than Sonic racing games, mainly because there's items to pick up on the track, multiple courses, different racers/cars. On Sonic there isn't that much to choose from.
 
Wooops, I didn't see the 50% ^_^''

Actually, in Sonic R, you can select your racer and your track. There are 4 courses and 4 (IIRC) different ways to explore them, so its 16. Then, you can select to be either Sonic, Miles, Knuckles, Amy (In her cute little car) and Robotnic at a time. Then, when you clear some tracks, and if you win something that I don't remember what it is, you unlock new competitors, and if you defeat them, you can race with them too :p

Cute game :p
 
*walks in the court room with a giant mario hat on*

Mario can ride his cute wittle Yoshi around
Mario can eat magic mushrooms
Mario is a hero for saving Peach
Mario has a paper version
Mario has survived getting sucked into quick sand
Mario is gonna win this no matter what
Mario has so many more kewl games than Sonic
Mario can use pretty stars to help him through his journey
Mariois a killing machine
Mario RULES!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top