Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
Luis said:
Bolded for the thruth. Moreover, I've never been able to get all the Chaos emeralds!!! Has anyone been able to do it???
Oh, how boring is to do it! (sarcasm) I bet there's more excitement in watching a boring turtle coming slowly as hell from the beginning of the screen!!

Nice to see you again Jake :)
The easiest CE quest is Sonic - Triple Trouble for the GameGear. That's fairly easy. =D

While it's easier to get to the secret levels in Mario than it is Sonic, the secret levels beyond Star Road show you no mercy. Especially Tubular and Funky! =D I like the prize when you complete them all though.

So, Marios' game difficulty is easy and fun. XD

Oh, and nice to see you too SpanishCoolGuy! =P
 
I had one for the Game Gear too, but it's been such a long time, and honestly I can't remember which was the title, but I've never been able to get all the Emeralds!!! :'( I think I got many, but not all... (I'm not sure...I was 10 or 11...)

It's not that I don't like/I have never played with the fatty guy, it's just that I think Sonic's character (as well as his mates) is way cooler.
 
Lol, well, all I know is...

Super Mario All-Stars<Sonic Mega Collection

In terms of difficulty.

And..

Super Mario All-Stars>Sonic Mega Collection and SMC+

In fun. =D
 
Does anyone remember that kart racing game with sonic in it for the game gear?

I played it a few months ago on one of those mega collections for the xbox, man that game is awful.
 
Today, in English class, me and 3 friends of mine made a presentation about Technology. One of my friends talked about Mario and Sonic! XD Everyone laughed so hard when they saw the images on the projector! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
I personally belive in a fight I would want sonic on my team
 
So, what you're implying is..

You'd rather have a fast hedgehog that takes hours to power up with Emeralds, whereas to Mario, who can power up with a flower?

Speed has nothing on Mario's Fire Flowers.

Sonic can't do much going at full speed, and Mario just fires one at him. =P
 
I wasnt counting power-ups Im just saying in a fistfight I would rather have sonic back me up. He is really fast and he can fight.
 
Lol, you do have a point there.

Sonic is good, not counting power-ups.

Sonic>Mario, with no power-ups, because Small Mario can't really do much. =P

Unless you include Koopa Shells and such. It's really what's on the field that determine who'll win.
 
Hydra said:
Sonic>Mario, with no power-ups, because Small Mario can't really do much. =P

Unless you include Koopa Shells and such. It's really what's on the field that determine who'll win.

OH man cmon, have u ever played Super Smash Brothers, Mario can kick that hedgehog ass any time!!
 
Oh you Nintendo fanboy XD
By the time the fatty guy could get Sonic he'd already be old!
Mario is not more than a fat plumber, which all the kids love.
Sonic is an agressive and fast stereotype... which fights against bots and powerful enemies, such as Chaos, Knuckles or Robotnik Inventions... which damage can a seed or a turtle do?¿? Or even a turtle with wings! Wow!! A turtle with wings!! Frightening!!
Just to infantile, as I said

PS: XD XD XD LOL
 
I remember that cheesy cartoon with sonic in it in the middle 90's but sonic did run rings round his enemies. So i suppose in a fight he would be hard to hit.

Sonic is invicible when he has rings in his possession to.
 
Luis said:
Oh you Nintendo fanboy XD
By the time the fatty guy could get Sonic he'd already be old!
Mario is not more than a fat plumber, which all the kids love.
Sonic is an agressive and fast stereotype... which fights against bots and powerful enemies, such as Chaos, Knuckles or Robotnik Inventions... which damage can a seed or a turtle do?¿? Or even a turtle with wings! Wow!! A turtle with wings!! Frightening!!
Just to infantile, as I said

PS: XD XD XD LOL
XD!

I know something that contradicts all of that.

Mario+Star=Dead Sonic Franchise. =O

I know that much. And if it's the NES Super Mario Bros. 3 Star, then he can flipz0rz. And believe you me, I'm not sure Sonic can handle 1337 fat man flipping.
 
Sonic.Tales, and the original Tornado plane would pwn anything this side of the galaxy. On the other side is FF.


EDIT: Look!!!! Page Ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Luis said:
Oh you Nintendo fanboy XD
By the time the fatty guy could get Sonic he'd already be old!
Mario is not more than a fat plumber, which all the kids love.
Sonic is an agressive and fast stereotype... which fights against bots and powerful enemies, such as Chaos, Knuckles or Robotnik Inventions... which damage can a seed or a turtle do?¿? Or even a turtle with wings! Wow!! A turtle with wings!! Frightening!!
Just to infantile, as I said

PS: XD XD XD LOL

Ehm, how frightening is a fat robot whit a realy ugly mustash??
When u first met bowser in the 64 i was really nervous, and mario is fighting a lot of powerfull enemies to. The Hammer Brothers can be really frightening.

And YES! i am a Nintendo fanboy. :p
 
Luis said:
Oh you Nintendo fanboy XD
By the time the fatty guy could get Sonic he'd already be old!
Mario is not more than a fat plumber, which all the kids love.
Sonic is an agressive and fast stereotype... which fights against bots and powerful enemies, such as Chaos, Knuckles or Robotnik Inventions... which damage can a seed or a turtle do?¿? Or even a turtle with wings! Wow!! A turtle with wings!! Frightening!!
Just to infantile, as I said

PS: XD XD XD LOL

I wouldn't have said it better myself :)
 
I could have said it alot better :p
Just leaving Sonics name out makes it better.

But honestly i havent met a single person that think the new Sonic games is good, hes loosing it. And thats not what u can say about Mario, just hoping that Mario Galaxy on Wii rules. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top