- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
The easiest CE quest is Sonic - Triple Trouble for the GameGear. That's fairly easy. =DLuis said:Bolded for the thruth. Moreover, I've never been able to get all the Chaos emeralds!!! Has anyone been able to do it???
Oh, how boring is to do it! (sarcasm) I bet there's more excitement in watching a boring turtle coming slowly as hell from the beginning of the screen!!
Nice to see you again Jake![]()
While it's easier to get to the secret levels in Mario than it is Sonic, the secret levels beyond Star Road show you no mercy. Especially Tubular and Funky! =D I like the prize when you complete them all though.
So, Marios' game difficulty is easy and fun. XD
Oh, and nice to see you too SpanishCoolGuy! =P