Malboro Freelancer Member Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 24 Age 41 Location California Website www.orius.tk Occupation Director Dec 7, 2009 #1 I need to feel like less of a loser, how many of you will be at the nearest game store at 12AM on the day XIII comes out?
I need to feel like less of a loser, how many of you will be at the nearest game store at 12AM on the day XIII comes out?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 7, 2009 #2 If I can get a PS3 before then, I'll be there hours before midnight just cause.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 8, 2009 #3 Haha I wont be there. I dont have a PS3...but I chose the Yuna option cos it sounded funny.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 8, 2009 #4 I'll dress as Yuna for the lulz. If I can get my hands on $200+ then I'll dress as Versus.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 20, 2009 #5 it kinda sucks for me. I cant get it the day it comes out unless im in the city on that day..i liive an hr and half from the city closest city with a decent games store. so its unfair, but ill definetly b there the week it comes out!!
it kinda sucks for me. I cant get it the day it comes out unless im in the city on that day..i liive an hr and half from the city closest city with a decent games store. so its unfair, but ill definetly b there the week it comes out!!
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 20, 2009 #6 I hope its battle system is NOT like XII's. It was different but I like ATB battles much better.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 20, 2009 #7 i agree with u there. i like to b able to CONTROL my WHOLE party, not some gambit crap....the idea was there, but poolr executed...
i agree with u there. i like to b able to CONTROL my WHOLE party, not some gambit crap....the idea was there, but poolr executed...
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 21, 2009 #8 You could've tried to go without Gambits, I only survived thanks to the Gambits.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 21, 2009 #9 or try to beat the ga,e with just the 1 character......or not lol
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 21, 2009 #10 GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! That would be hell.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 21, 2009 #11 haha, can barely do it with all six. another thing i hate about this game..u can swap dead charcters in and out...GRRR!!!
haha, can barely do it with all six. another thing i hate about this game..u can swap dead charcters in and out...GRRR!!!
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 21, 2009 #12 Isn't that a good thing?
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 22, 2009 #13 it is, BUT WHERES THE CHALLENGE!?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 22, 2009 #14 .____________. The whole game???
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 23, 2009 #15 haha, for u maybe.....crappy game....XIII better be ALOT better.....otherwise ppl r guna go away from FF
haha, for u maybe.....crappy game....XIII better be ALOT better.....otherwise ppl r guna go away from FF
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 23, 2009 #16 Till XIV comes out and the cycle continues-- 'EMBRACE THE CYCLE OF BATTLE!!!" I was talking, Garland! *smack*
Till XIV comes out and the cycle continues-- 'EMBRACE THE CYCLE OF BATTLE!!!" I was talking, Garland! *smack*
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 24, 2009 #17 I wonder if XIV's gonna be free to play?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #18 XIV will be like XI, so you have to pay to play somehow.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #19 its guna be the exact same aparently... do u know that they talking bout playstation net being paid for?? like u have to pay to use it
its guna be the exact same aparently... do u know that they talking bout playstation net being paid for?? like u have to pay to use it
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #20 Well, it's still a company game, likw WoW, I'd imagine, if Square wasn't budgeting people to play their game, then they're richer than I thought...
Well, it's still a company game, likw WoW, I'd imagine, if Square wasn't budgeting people to play their game, then they're richer than I thought...