Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7

Malboro

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
24
Age
41
Location
California
Website
www.orius.tk
Occupation
Director
I need to feel like less of a loser, how many of you will be at the nearest game store at 12AM on the day XIII comes out?
 
it kinda sucks for me. I cant get it the day it comes out unless im in the city on that day..i liive an hr and half from the city closest city with a decent games store. so its unfair, but ill definetly b there the week it comes out!!
 
i agree with u there. i like to b able to CONTROL my WHOLE party, not some gambit crap....the idea was there, but poolr executed...
 
haha, can barely do it with all six. another thing i hate about this game..u can swap dead charcters in and out...GRRR!!!
 
haha, for u maybe.....crappy game....XIII better be ALOT better.....otherwise ppl r guna go away from FF
 
its guna be the exact same aparently...

do u know that they talking bout playstation net being paid for?? like u have to pay to use it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top