Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
I'm gonna stand in line - probably be there around 10pm-ish and wait - like I did for XII.

Oh, and 12's battle system isn't bad, but I hope the storyline in 13 is much better than 12's. 12's sucked balls.
 
i thought it was something like that, but wasnt sure which ones were on which platform....it'd be kool if the stories like, intermingled with eachother
 
no nothing major....but perhaps 1 meeting or sumthing....sumthing to make the player go, "Hey, i saw him in that other game"
 
Now that I think about it, they will have to do something with each other, otherwise, why call Agito and Versus XIII? Why not call them FF: Noctis or FF: Agito? Because usually spinoffs have some sort of clash. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top