Miyu's 100th Post!

Oh, it shorted out.

And I don't want my computer to have a temper tantrum, or it might freeze. XD
 
I noticed that!

I also have a Full Tilt window open. That and MSN don't mix. -_-"

Either way, it might not work right now. On my other account, it goes crazy if I even log in. XD
 
I have 76,244 chips. XD

Sounds like snacks. =O

Pages are building up quick, lol.
 
I know. O.o

Dang, we need to populize this thread. XD

It's doing good already, lol.
 
I'll ponder tommorow.

I have to get up early tommorow. Gonna drive Janice to work, then go to work myself. XD Gotta get hyped up for the card game tommorow too.

So, I'm going to go make myself to go sleep.

G'night! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top