Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 22, 2007 #21 wheeeeee its yous 100th post
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 22, 2007 #22 I know what you mean, Hydra! And thanks, Oolyan...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 22, 2007 #23 We got a lot of parties today.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #24 Yep yep! Ark's is the most important though!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #25 I know! =O
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #26 Hey, why aren't you on MSN, Hydra?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #27 Oh, it shorted out. And I don't want my computer to have a temper tantrum, or it might freeze. XD
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #28 Ohhhhh Because just as I signed online, you got offline...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #29 I noticed that! I also have a Full Tilt window open. That and MSN don't mix. -_-" Either way, it might not work right now. On my other account, it goes crazy if I even log in. XD
I noticed that! I also have a Full Tilt window open. That and MSN don't mix. -_-" Either way, it might not work right now. On my other account, it goes crazy if I even log in. XD
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #30 lol. What's a Full Tilt window?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #31 It's Full Tilt Poker. Online poker game with play money, lol.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #32 Ohhhhh -hits self upside head- How are you doing? Random comment:: Yay, three pages!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #33 I have 76,244 chips. XD Sounds like snacks. =O Pages are building up quick, lol.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #34 It does. lol Yep, they are!! And it's mainly just the two of us talking...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #35 I know. Dang, we need to populize this thread. XD It's doing good already, lol.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #36 How do you expect to populize this thread?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #37 ...... Good question.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #38 Hehe...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 23, 2007 #39 I'll ponder tommorow. I have to get up early tommorow. Gonna drive Janice to work, then go to work myself. XD Gotta get hyped up for the card game tommorow too. So, I'm going to go make myself to go sleep. G'night! XD
I'll ponder tommorow. I have to get up early tommorow. Gonna drive Janice to work, then go to work myself. XD Gotta get hyped up for the card game tommorow too. So, I'm going to go make myself to go sleep. G'night! XD
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 23, 2007 #40 Okie dokie!! Goodnight!