Moderator Spam: Naughty Boys

I talking about, just why are there so many here on this forum. You guys have more Moderators then my old forum. And they had almost 1000 members online at the same time. Plus over a few thousands that came throughout the day. It not that many people really here, so it just kinda weird.
 
Different forums, different ways of running things. Different sorts of members mean no two forums are the same or can be run the same.

We have the mods we do because, basically, I wanted them, and wanted the people chosen ;).
 
I go to another forum. They have so many Mods that they made mini-mods called ArchKnights to help them mod. But that forum is way strict. I like FFNet much more ^_^
 
I used to get banned every seven days, on my old forum. Lol, it was fun too, but I don't do that sort of thing anymore. I had fans too, and a fan club. I was the most banned person too and even won a lot of awards. But, I said I was sorry to all the moderators that I treated bad.
 
Well, I broke almost every rule. I cursed out members, and Moderators too. I did some other stuff too, but I don't want to talk about it. It too wild for you guys.
 
Lol, you really wanna know that stuff bad, huh?
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Well, I broke almost every rule. I cursed out members, and Moderators too. I did some other stuff too, but I don't want to talk about it. It too wild for you guys.
Hey nothings too wild for me...i have my evil person moments,lol i wanna know too!
:D
 
Whoa, ok, but you the last.
 
I'm a good girl now, all that stuff is behind me now. Still it was pretty fun. :D
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I talking about, just why are there so many here on this forum. You guys have more Moderators then my old forum. And they had almost 1000 members online at the same time. Plus over a few thousands that came throughout the day. It not that many people really here, so it just kinda weird.

Empress, I'm really interested in what forum this is. Just for the sake of curiosity. Could you post the link to it, or PM it to me. I'd love to take a look at this place. Don't worry, I won't join and rat you out :p.

I'm a member of what I thought was a huge forum too, but this one sounds much bigger.
 
Ok, but it changed a lot since my days.
 
Yeah anytime, glad to help.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top